Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures continued.

Moederdag. Mother's day dinner with the family at Sylvia and Bert's home (where I am staying)



Richard and Kilian's verjaardag feest. Barbeque and party for Richard and Kilian's birthdays in April.

A group of the friends who attended the party.


(Left) Kenny grilling while Richard and Jord chat. (Right) One of our best friends, Kilian, showing us his good side.

Kenny and I putting our facial contortion skills to work. Look: Surprized, "It wasn't me", snobby.





This is the Room I am staying in at Sylvia's house. Before I came it was the room where the 3 kids got to sleep together on the weekends as a treat. Luckily for me they were ok with me coming and occupying the room, even Calvin had to think about it first and get back to Syl on it.


Hard at work with my "Learn Dutch Now" interactive CD-ROM. I listen to it, and repeat in the little mic on my aviator headset. Ik hou van het Nederlandse taal!


One bright, perhaps sunny, morning getting ready to head out to the Trimpa course for a run or walk with Elly and Siebe Staal.



Op de pad. This the path we run or walk on (Trimpa course). It is marked 2400 meters long, winds around through some nature, and has fitness station throughout the course of the path for your training pleasure.


No comments: